10 Piece Black and Gold Oval Brush Set Review
I have noticed this brush sets when I was learning online how to contour my nose, but then I found out that My Make Up Brush Set had brushes for basically everything 🙂
Here is what you get in the package:
- Foundation, Bronzing, Setting Powder
- Cheek Blush, Cheek Contour, Foundation, Foundation, Bronzing, Setting Powder
- Concealer, Cheek Blush, Cheek Contour, Foundation, Bronzing, Setting Powder
- Eye Shadow, Eye Liner, Concealer, Cheek Blush, Cheek Contour
- Eye Shadow, Cheek Contour, Concealer, Foundation, Setting Powder
- Eyeshadow, Brow Color, Eyeliner, Concealer
- Lip Finish, Eyeshadow, Brow Color, Concealer
- Lip Finish, Eyeshadow, Concealer
Out of all the brushes I use the foundation brush the most, it has its perfect size for my face and blends the foundation beautifully. My favourite brush is the large round foundation brush. It applies a full face of foundation in a few quick sweeps. I also like the concealer brush and the blush brush.
They are a little smaller than the foundation brush so they let you get into smaller or harder to reach areas like under the eyes. I do like that it came with a lot of different brushes because no one has the same face. I love that the product – for the most part – doesn’t seep into the brush and that you can apply blushes and powders with these as well. Lastly, I appreciate that they are animal-cruelty free.
his was my first purchase from My Make-Up Brush set and I am happy with the purchase. I wanted to use the brushes for a while before posting a review so I could give you guys an honest review and not just a one time impression. If I had to give this product a grade, I would go with a B+. The set is at a great price point and the different size brushes allow for all different uses.
I have paid £30.00 for my set, but you can you can now grab them for £19.00 at My Make Up Brush Set.