Kristine’s Blog is Nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Awards
Great news everyone, Kristine’s Blog has been nominated for the Sunshine blogger award by Imagine Forest. I would like to Give Imagine Forest a BIG thank you for recognising my blog and nominating me for this fabulous award. For those of you not familiar with the Sunshine Blogger Award – It is a award given to bloggers by other bloggers to recognise their hard work and input in the blogging community. In particular the Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who bring sunshine and cheer to the blogging community with their inspirational posts.
A BIG Thank you From Kristine’s Blog
Before I go on, I would like to thank Imagine Forest for the award nomination. I highly recommend checking out their fabulous blog for very useful, educational and fantastic blog posts. The super sleek Imagine Forest story creator allows you to write and publish stories anywhere. Simply choose your cover and start writing away. To make story writing easy for less experienced writer, they even provide beautiful images and story starters to get you inspired! Write your story today and see your imagination grow!
Questions I received from Imagine Forest:
1. What do you love about blogging?
As a journalist by profession, blogging is my passion, the best thing about it for me is writing. I feel as a fish in the sea when I write my blog posts 🙂
2. What do you hate about blogging?
There is not even a single thing I hate about blogging.
3. What is your favourite book to read?
”The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k”
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In 5 years I see myself doing blogging full time and hopefully running a successful YouTube channel.
5. What is the ultimate goal of your blog?
To help people with my experiences.
6. If you could be a superhero, what power would you have and why?
If I was a superhero, I would make everyone healthy.
7.What do you do to relax?
8. What is your favourite TV series?
9. What brings you joy?
10. What advice would you give to other bloggers?
If blogging is really your passion, never give up! If I was able to start blogging on my own and share my experiences and thoughts, I am sure anybody who has a passion, can do this too.
My List of Nominees are…
- Karen’s World
- Anna Bee
- Life of a blind girl
- Yellow Mellow Life
- Booty and Beauty
- The Frugal Fox
- Gluten Free Horizons
- The Haymans
- Online Personal Stylist
- Arty Allsorts
- Chronically Hopeful
- Hannah Elizabeth
Questions for my Nominees
- What do you love about blogging?
- What do you hate about blogging?
- Has your blog always been the same niche, style, or platform? What has changed since the beginning?
- If you could take a trip to anywhere, where would you go?
- What is the ultimate goal of your blog?
- If you could be a superhero, what power would you have and why?
- What do you do to relax?
- Who is your favourite blogger?
- Blogging is hard work. What motivates you to keep writing?
- What advice would you give to other bloggers?