Amazon Prime Day 2018 Is Here – Parents Get Ready!
It’s happening again! Amazon Prime Day will start on the 16th July at midday BST and will run until midnight on the 17th July. Bigger than ever, Prime Day (and a half) will extend from 30 hours in 2017 to 36 hours this year, with more than one million deals exclusively for Prime members around the world.
Prime Day is a flash sales event held by American online retail giants Amazon. To participate, users must be signed up to Amazon Prime, the £79-a-year subscription service that gives users access to free, unlimited one-day delivery on many items, as well as Amazon Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading and early access to deals.
GET READY FOR PRIME DAY
What is Amazon Prime?
For an annual fee of £79, Amazon Prime members can:
- Get unlimited, FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items
- Watch over 15,000 movies and TV episodes with unlimited instant streaming
- Borrow from thousands of titles from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Secure, unlimited photo storage with anywhere access
- Listen to over 2 million songs on Prime Music
On top of the amazing Prime day deals, you can enjoy other memberships at Amazon:
- Prime: For £79 per year (or £7.99 if paying monthly) you can get access to all of the levels of Prime membership, from shopping to videos and music.
- Prime Video: This membershiplevel offers unlimited video and film streaming on Amazon’s video service.
- Amazon Family: This type of membership includes all the benefits of Prime membership, as well as an additional 20pc off nappies and baby food.
- Amazon Student: This is a great deal (if you’re lucky enough to qualify). For just £39 per year users can get all the benefits of Amazon Prime, plus exclusive student deals – and the first six months are a free trial.
Make sure to Start Early and download the app and get notifications on the deals.
Check other posts about shopping at Amazon!