EISENBERG SOIN ANTI-STRESS TREATMENT Review
We have all heard of all kinds of moisturisers, anti-wrinkle creams and what not for our face, but when you see something like anti-stress, your girl can not resist to try it out.
I came across this SOIN ANTI-STRESS TREATMENT from Eisenberg while researching a cream for my dry skin and it really caught my eye.
This claims to have a blend of Shea Butter and Bisabolol which offers perfect relaxing and soothing effect. Specifically formulated for blemished skin that feels irritated, it normalises and combats stress-induced skin conditions. The secret to recover a healthy and luminous skin!
Right? what else do we need from the moisturiser? Sounds just perfect!
Here are some amazing things that this creams brings to your skin:
- REGENERATE – The ENZYME, biotechnological molecule, has a keratolytic effect. It eliminates dead cells, improves the assimilation of active ingredients and guarantee a better quality of cellular cover.
- ENERGISES – CYTOKINES are key molecules for cellular communication .They act on receptors of other cells to induce many vital reactions. Cutaneous structure is optimised and skin’s appearance and firmness is improved.
- OXYGENATES – BIOSTIMULINS stimulate cell oxygenation, a vital energy source, as well as the synthesis of collagen and elastin which guarantees tone and elasticity.
- Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract – Extracted from an Indian plant, restores the skin’s tolerance threshold. It halts intensification of the inflammatory reaction and helps stop it. Through its anti-irritant, soothing and regenerative action, it offers a new neurocosmetic approach to treating sensitive skin. It reduces skin irritability and has a short- and long-term soothing effect.
- Bisabolol – extracted from Candeia. It has anti-inflammatory properties and protects the skin from the harmful effects by speeding up regeneration.
- Barley extracts, Shea Butter and Argania Oil – Distillers Barley extracts have renowned anti-irritant and soothing properties. Combined with Shea Butter and Argania oil, it is perfect for very dry, irritated and sensitive skin, protecting it from allergic reactions.
I was really blown away with the packaging. The jar itself is so beautiful with gold top on it.
Recommendations say to use the product in the evening, to a perfectly cleansed face, neck and bustline, on its own or on top of the Serums.The texture of the cream itself is very soft, almost like primer type and absorbs into the skin very easily. It is suitable for sensitive skin and I agree with that. After using it every evening for almost two weeks it has not irritated my super sensitive skin at all. It has very nice smell to it, nothing strong or irritating, just a light scent.
The cheapest place you can get EISENBERG SOIN ANTI-STRESS TREATMENT is at Notino for £109.00 where shipping to the UK will only cost you £3.99
I would definitely recommend this product to all with irritate skin and to those who struggle to find their perfect night cream. I know it is not cheap, but investing in good skincare is great in a long run for your skin. My skin has never been smoother so I am very happy about it.