Most important items you need to start YouTube channel
Starting a YouTube can be very overwhelming process. It is important to know what items you need to get you started on recording and uploading your videos.
I have wasted so much money and time on things that I did not know I did not really need. I wish I knew all these essentials that I needed over a year ago.
- You need a camera. Of course you can start recording videos with your phone, but if you are in the stage that you want to up your game, then I would suggest you get Canon G7X which is very compatible and has perfect features. It is great for photography and videos. It is great for travel. You can check my post about the full Canon G7X review.
- Studio Lights – I would suggest use natural lights when possible, but if no of course you will need studio lights. I have invested in many different ones, but if you are looking for something under £50, this one is the best:
- Backdrop Stand – great background is important especially if you are making beaty tutorials, any kind of unboxing or even kids videos. Again with backdrops I have had some bad experiences, but finally found my favourite one as it comes with clips as well. It retails for £31.99
- Tripod – I love this one as its very light and easy to use. Depending on your choise, you can adjust the height to very high or very short and is very steady. The best one I have come across is Amazon branded one which retails for £13.99
- Memory drive – when it comes to memory and storage for my videos, I do not transfer them in my Macbook, instead, what I do is, I transfer them to my memory card and from here I work straight in the editing software. I find this super easy and essential as my laptop does not get overloaded with a lot of data. This one retails for £45.99 and is definitely worth the price as it will save you a lot of time and your data will also be safe.
- Microphone for your camera. Good microphone is essential for good voice in the vieo, the one I like most is this:
I hope you find my list helpful, please also share your thoughts, I would love to read about them. Oh, and please, do not forget to subscribe to our channel 🙂 http://www.youtube.com/c/ElizabethEvaTV