#Blogmas Day 1 – Kristine’s Blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award 2018!
What better way to start Blogmas this year! I am so excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award 2018 by Anjali Wadhwa from Cheerful Trails. I started Kristine’s Blog back in January this year and it is so exciting to see things happening to it and people recognising my blog.
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. If you are nominated for this award and would want to reciprocate, here are the simple rules to follow:
- Thank the blog who has nominated you and send a link back to their blog.
- List the rules of Liebster Award in your post
- Answer all the questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate minimum 5 deserving bloggers of your choice.
- Answer the set of questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Create a set of 10 new questions you would like to ask your nominees.
- Display the award Logo on your blog.
Here are the list of question I received from Cheerful Trails, you will find my answers below 🙂
1. What or Who has inspired you the most in your blogging journey?
Victoria from InTheFrow & Lydia Elise Millen.
2. What’s the one song from your playlist that’s your all time favourite?
One song that is always in y playlist is Beyonce’s Hallo 🙂
3. What is the one place that you feel everyone should visit at least once in their lifetime?
I feel that everyone should visit Jordan once in their lifetime!
4. Do you buy souvenirs? Which is the most treasured souvenir you have bought and from which destination?
I love souvenirs and the most treasured one I even brought is from Tanzania and it is the dragon which is the meaning of power.
5. Have you ever celebrated or attended a festival with the locals in the city you have been traveling too?
Yes! I have attended The Festival of Lights in Mauritius 🙂
6. What is the weirdest food you have ever tasted while traveling?
The weirdest food I have ever tasted was the row lobster in Philippines.
7. What has been the happiest moment in your blogging journey till date?
The happiest moment in my blogging journey till date was last night, when I attended Vuelio Blog Awards 2018 and met my inspiration InTheFrow.
8. Snowy Mountains or an Island? What’s your idea of an ideal vacation?
9. If you could only choose to live in one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would you choose and why?
London. I have lived here for 15 years and this is my home now, would never move anywhere else.
10. What is one of your favourite posts that you have written?
All my posts are my favourite 🙂
- Anahita from Sweetannu
- Sara from Follow My Anchor
- Deepa from Momislearning
- Ashley from Lellalee Blog
- Kathryn-Jane from itskathrynjane
- Ben from thewordswesharenow
- Chrissie from A Fistfull Journey
10 Questions for the Nominees from me:
- What drove you to start publicly blogging?
- What has been the hardest part of your online content journey so far?
- What is the most important think you have learnt from blogging?
- Is your online work full-time, part-time side hustle, or just a hobby?
- What does you family think about your blogging?
- If you were the main character in a movie, which actress would you want to play your role?
- What is your favourite social media?
- Which country do you want to visit the most?
- Whats one thing you would love to learn to do and why?
- What advice would you give a new blogger?
Congratulations to all of you and wish you all the best!