#Blogmas Day 18 – Christmas Gift Guide 2018 For Kids
What I love most about shopping is when I can buy things for my kids. Going to the stores with them is something I know, you go for one thing and you come home with twenty. But surprising them when they do not expect things, is something else too.
I love shopping for them, especially when I know that they will love what I get them. This time, I want to wrap as many things under the Christmas tree as possible. So rather than buying one huge thing, I though they would be happy with many presents. The excitement when they see the wrapped presents are unforgettable.
So here is what I got for them from Notino’s Christmas Gift Guide this Christmas.
- For both of my girls I got this Ziaja Kids Bubble Cola £2.90 for 500ml.
- I also got this Minnie Mouse shower gel for £9.60.
- Most importantly I got this Barbie perfume for £15.39 as I really wanted her to have her own kids one as every single time I put my perfume on, she always wants to use mine 🙂 This comes with its own bag.
- Eva also deserved her perfume, so I got her this Disney Princess one for £10.50 and this comes with its own bag too.
- Next I got both gitls this Oral B Stages Power Frozen D12.513K for £22.41
If you are looking for a present for 10 year olds, here is an amazing gift guide from temperandtantrum.