My Blogging Goals for 2019
Happy New Year everyone! Today is 1st of January and I wanted to set the blogging goals for myself for this new year 2019.
I started Kristine’s Blog in February 2018 and since then, my blog has changed a lot. When I was starting my blog, I had no idea on what to do, I still remember watching hundreds of videos on YouTube, following tutorials basically on every single step, SEO, Themes, Search Console, it was all new to me. I remember reading other blogs online and thinking, hey, I could also write about my experiences and help others in need.
That is exactly what I decided to do. As a Journalist by profession, I always had a passion to write. I still have kept hundreds of diaries from my childhood. Thinking now, I really regret not starting my blog earlier in life, but I am so glad that I finally decided to give it a go.
To help myself in setting up goals, I have come up with few planing ideas:
- Write better content. As I am not native English, going back to my posts, I do see a lot of mistakes. I am planning to pay more attention to my writing and make sure I tripple-check all my posts.
- Time-Management – As a mum of two children, I bet you know how hard it is to find time for basically anything in life. Sometimes if I have a headache, only then I remember I had not eaten anything all day. There are so many things to do inside or outside the home on daily basis. I love blogging and rather than not sleeping all night to write my blog posts and forgetting about most of the things I wanted to write, I am going to make sure I manage my time well.
- This year I am planning to spend more time in promoting my blog because I have not been promoting it well at all. I have been in few facebook groups here and there, but that is not enough. Different social platforms have different tactics on where you need to promote, so I am going to spend more time on each of them to make sure my blog gets seen by more people.
- Work on my photography. Here I do not mean only photos, but the visual of my blog overall. I have done basically zero work on my infographics and I need to work on that a lot more.
- Another thing I am planning to do in 2019 is to spend more time on blogging networks and apply for more blogging opportunities.
- Last but not least, in 2018 I have been feeling as if I was loosing the motivation to blog, I am not going to let this happen in 2019! I love blogging, I love writing, I love my kids YouTube channel and I want to make this my full-time job in 2019!
Now it’s your turn guys to tell me your plans for your blog and how are you going to accomplish that in 2019!
I can not wait to hear that from you!
Wishing you all a very happy and successful year in 2019.