My Personal Goals for 2019
I have been very scared of making changes to my life basically all my life! That is right. Since my childhood, I have never made a decision that I really wanted. I was never allowed to do things that I really wanted and I blame my culture for it. I always dreamt of growing up and doing things on my own. To be honest, I just wanted to live my life. I grow up in a very big family and I was the one always being bullied at home. I really do not know why, I just knew that people did not like my nose.
So the first thing I decided was that I hated my nose and I hated myself because of my nose. I thought everyone who looked at me hated me as well because of it. I decided that I would do a nose surgery as soon as I would become independent. Guess what, I never actually got to do it and I am 31 years old now. My childhood complexes followed me all my life. I am also scared of surgeries and at times I would convince myself that I was beautiful even with my own nose as I was just born this way, that I was normal.
After having two kids and going through the most difficult times in my life for the last couple of years, I have now finally decided to change things in my life:
- I will do the nose job in 2019. But not the surgery, I decided to do the 3 point Rhyno which does not require surgery. Also, if I am not happy with results, I know that after one year, I will have my old nose 🙂
- I need to cut my hair short, this is also because of my nose, as I have always tried to hide it with my long hair.
- I will not worry and damage my health because of people in my life as I did not deserve it.
- Print out a lot of photos of myself and my kids as these days we almost never do that.
- Go to gym and exercise a lot. I really need this after going through two pregnancies and breastfeeding 🙂
- Visit Iceland. It has been my dream to travel to Iceland for a longest time and because of some people in my life, I could not do it, the time has come now and I am going to do it this year!
you probably think why I mention other people in my life so much in my post. To be honest, I don’t even know how to explain this to you as I do not know if you can understand me or not. It has been very hard for me to not being able to make the decisions on my own and not living independently for the most of my life even in this age, but I am very grateful to God for everything I have.
I never talk about this things to anyone, my blog is my happy place, it is my best friend and only it knows all my secrets. This is why I am sharing all my secrets & plans to you guys!
2019 is Pink Pig year according to Chinese calendar, I do believe in horoscopes and I know this is going to be a very positive year for everyone. Pink Pig is the 12th and last sign of Chinese calendar and she has the best things taken our of all other 11 signs. She is very strong, funny and independent. According to Chinese astrology , 2019 is a great year to make money, and a good year to invest!
Cheers to the 2019!