Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For Him & Her
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and I have already prepared a list of my favourite gifts for him & her for this beautiful day of love.
As for Her, I can only advice you what I like most, what is on trend and what are the best deals on internet, so here is my picks 🙂
- Christian Siriano Silhouette Gift Set for £42.69 – this comes with beautiful black handbag, by Christian Siriano who is young American fashion designer. The bag is very good quality and has lots of space. This is a great deal as the perfume only on its own retails for £37.09 in 100ml. This has very fresh, elegant and long lasting scent. The perfume bottle has evening dress type of shape which is twisted and pleated.
- YSL Mon Paris – This is a new expression of love inspired by Paris lovers. I love design of bottle with a bow. If you have tried YSL’s Black Opium and if you love the florally scents, this one is for you! This retails for £43.07 for 30ml.
- Eisenberg J’OSE Gift Set – Oh my god, this is the coolest new discovery for me. As the Eisenberg skincare fan, I have always wondered what their perfumes were like and I was not disappointed. Eisenberg is a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.This is a very unique, mysterious and sensual scented perfume, which in my mind exiles the personality. This would be a perfect gift for a strong women! This gift set comes with Eau De Parfum 100 ml + Eau De Parfum 30 ml and retails for £115.00. The price is only a downside to it!
- Blue Nile Open Circle Diamond Earrings – If you want to pamper her with something extravagant, a pair of diamond earrings would be the perfect gift for her. This simple and affordable earrings from BlueNile.com would be a great accessory to complement different outfits and only retails for £285.60.
As for Him, I have the following suggestions:
- Dunhill’s Dunhill Gift Set – this comes in a box with Eau De Toilette 75 ml + Aftershave Balm 150 ml and retails for £25.29, which is a bargain for Dunhill products. I always thought Dunhill only did cigarettes, before I found out about this gift set. This is more like a going out occasional perfume in my opinion, not an everyday scent. Dunhill’s gift set is a great addition to any man’s perfume collection.
- Dior Sauvage – this retails for £70.50 in 60 ml, but is so worth it. If you have read my previous review on Sauvage, you will know how much I love this perfume. It is all time favourite of mine in men’s perfumes and the cheapest place you can get it with fast delivery is with Notino.
- Guess Seductive Homme – which comes with Eau De Toilette 30 ml + Shower Gel 200 ml and retails for £21.49. This is a combination of woody and aromatic scents and is the best suite for seductive, charming, charismatic and magnetic men. Hm…
I hope you liked my Valentine’s day gifts. I can not wait to hear what you got for your loved ones for this Valentine’s Day!