One Year Blog Anniversary
Happy Birthday Kristine’s Blog. You turned 1 year old today 🙂
Exactly one year ago, I hit publish to my blog. This has been a decision that I could not make over the years. Looking back and thinking, what if I had started my blog years ago, what if I had shared my stories earlier? I am so glad that I have finally did it and won’t lie, I am a bit emotional.
I can not believe how far I have come after spending so many sleepless nights writing blog posts. Well, I still do, but now it is different as I have learnt so many things over the last year. Starting out was so interesting, I could not get enough of reading information on how to actually start and what to do next. But I did it and I the journey has been amazing.
I had originally chosen a different name for my blog, but then went and got another domain just under my name. I wanted the blog to be only about pregnancy tips, parenting tips, etc.. but when I thought I could share with you guys more than that, I thought why not? so I went and named the blog Kristine’s Blog. This way I do not have to be stuck with one niche only and basically write about anything and everything I want. At the moment my blog contains posts on parenting, pregnancy, kids, toys reviews, beauty, fashion, travel & lifestyle.
I always say to my readers that I am not expert in anything, and I really am not! I just tell you about the beautiful things I like and amazing places I have visited. Here and there I will also share some tips, but all of that is from my OWN experience. If people stop by my little corner of internet and finds something helpful for them here, I will be the happiest.
On the same day I hit publish to my post, I also created YouTube channel, Facebook page & Instagram for it. here are some stats I have achieved during this year:
- I have written 185 blog posts
- I had 110,000 page views on my blog
- Grew my Facebook page to 4,500 – Like our page @elizabethevatv
- Reached 4,200 followers on my Instagram – follow us @elizabethevatv
- Grew my YouTube channel to 2,500 subscribers and 150,000 views – Subscribe here
- Worked with amazing brands
- Grew my DA from 0 to 20!
- Grew my Pinterest page from 0 monthly viewers to 35,000 monthly viewers – follow me at @kristinesblog
- Attended amazing blogging events
- Made a lot of great blogging friends
and the list goes on, but those are what I wanted to point out.
What I want to achieve for the next year:
- Grow my blog to reach 300,000 page views
- Grow my Facebook page to 10,000.
- Reach 10,000 followers on Instagram, so I can finally use the swipe up feature 🙂
- Grow my YouTube channel to 5,000 subscribers and 500,000 views
- Grow my DA from 20 to 30!
- Reach 200,000 monthly viewers on Pinterest
- Grow my Twitter following from 300 to 1000 followers
- Attend more blogging events
- Get to know more parenting bloggers worldwide
- Improve on my photography skills
These are few things I wanted to share with you and to show you what is doable during one year for blogging. Of course, some bloggers achieve much more than this, but this is what I have been able to do during this time.
I want to thank each and every single of you reading my posts, following me and my girls on our socials and just being with us on this amazing journey.
Thank you for sticking around this long… I hope you stay a while longer!
I think I am ready to call myself a blogger… what do you think?
I hope you enjoyed reading this. Please share below your achievements for the first year in blogging 🙂