Back to School with Kindi Kids by Moose Toys

Kindi Kids Footer FR - Back to School with Kindi Kids by Moose Toys

Nearly half of new parents are dreading their child starting pre-school or nursery, according to research by Kindi Kids, a brand-new doll range with an original YouTube series from Moose Toys, that helps kids transition into pre-school.

The study of over 1,000 parents, which is part of the Kindi Kids preschool prep campaign, found that 44% of parents with kids of pre-school age admit to feeling very worried about how their little one will cope. One in five of the parents polled have lost sleep because of their concerns and 60% of those that have been through it, cried themselves at the school gate! Nearly half of parents (46%) are concerned about their child making friends and 58% believe it’s good for their child to socialise with other children before they get to school.

Other worries include being concerned that their child will miss them (50%) and feeling anxious about how their child will eat and behave themselves (27%).

What about the parents themselves? They are also worried about how they will cope with the new regime, with one in two fearing they’ll miss their child. While 65% of parents that have already been through the pre-school process found it easy to make friends with other parents, more than one in three say they found it hard.

Nearly one in seven parents believe pre-school will help their child to gain confidence and one in six say that pre-school helps to get them into a good routine. The top 10 benefits of pre-school for children according to UK parents ranked in order of the poll are:

1. It prepares them for school
  2. They learn new things
  3. They gain confidence
  4. They make friends and learn how to socialise
  5. They gain independence
  6. It gets them into a good routine
  7. They become more socially aware
  8. They get to be in a different environment
  9. They make friends for life
  10. They become autonomous

71% are excited about the new freedom their child going to preschool will give them, with over half saying they’ll have time to catch up on things while their child is at pre-school. 48% say they can start working again or increase their hours at work and 17% plan to catch up on sleep!

Moose Toys and Kindi Kids have launched the ‘Pre-School Prep’ campaign to help guide kids and parents on their school journey. Teaming up with Katie Piper, Tamara Ecclestone, Rebecca Adlington and Abbey Clancy, parents can follow the celebrity mums’ school journeys with their little ones on their Instagram feeds in the coming weeks.

The Kindi Kids have their own YouTube channel where the Rainbow Kindi world comes alive in the episodes, with storylines based around first days at pre-school and making new friends. There is even a ‘Bobble Dance’ that children can join in with at home!

The Kindi Kids are four quirky and colourful bobblehead dolls with interactive magical accessories sparking imaginative play and guiding young girls on their journey to pre-school. Their unmistakable wobbly bobbly heads, big glittery eyes and colourful hair, make the Kindi Kids the cutest dolls on shelf!

The Kindi Kids range consists of:

• Kindi Kids Snack Time Friends (Donatina, Jessicake, Peppa-Mint and Marsha Mello): £24.99
  • Kindi Fun Shopping Trolley: £14.99
  • Kindi Fun Refrigerator Pack: £19.99
  • Kindi Fun Supermarket Pack: £29.99

Available from August 2019 at Smyths, Argos, Amazon, The Entertainer, Very and Tesco

We have also made a video with Marsha Mellow from Kindi Kids on our YouTube channel and we hope you like it as much as we do 🙂

1. September 20, 2019 / 6:48 pm

My grandbaby would love this. The toys are so cute.

2. September 21, 2019 / 8:03 am

I have no children, I am not a child, but I love this game. I am very passionate about child psychology and the Montessori method so I find that a game like this is educational as well as colorful and beautiful!

3. September 21, 2019 / 1:28 pm

Oh these sound super awesome. I may have to do some shopping. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

4. September 21, 2019 / 6:43 pm

I hope that your children are enjoying collections from The Kindi Kids. We have never heard of them yet.

5. September 22, 2019 / 2:29 am

Looks like fun toys for the kids. Something named love always makes going back to school easier

6. September 22, 2019 / 9:30 am

I’d definitely agree with this list, granting that pre-schools would focus more on play, motor development, and social aspect of a child’s growth. Unfortunately, other pre-schools, especially here in Asia, they’d focus on academics. Imagine academics for pre-school!

7. Jen Walker
    September 22, 2019 / 2:59 pm

I’m the parent that was eager to get the kids into preschool so I could get some me time again, haha! Both my kids were slow to be verbal and the consistent socializing with kids their age helped immensely.

8. September 22, 2019 / 6:30 pm

I think preschool is important to help them prepare. These toys are cute, I haven’t heard of this brand before.

9. September 23, 2019 / 1:09 pm

These are so cute and I love that they promote learning as well! My daughter would have loved these a few years ago!

10. September 24, 2019 / 4:17 am

When kids enjoy, they learn and absorb more so yay to these kinds of toys! Great job on selecting these for them though. (y)

11. September 24, 2019 / 7:37 am

This blog and YouTube channel I visit with my kids for our daily dose of fun and humor. We love the tribute to learning and quality things that I always find here.

12. September 24, 2019 / 5:12 pm

How I wish I had this when I was a kid! Those toys are lovely are just too cute!! I like the concept of this prep campaign, this will help kids in the future to prevent anxiety attacks when going out to the school environment

13. September 24, 2019 / 6:04 pm

These toys are both cute and functional. I like the idea of helping your kids pre for going to school. It can make the transition easier for them and you.

14. September 26, 2019 / 3:03 am

I think my youngest will love Kindi Kids! I’ll check them out by the toy store this week and buy her one

15. September 30, 2019 / 6:56 am

They look like some pretty amazing toys. I know my daughter would have loved them when she was younger. The bright colors she would have really loved for sure.

16. October 4, 2019 / 12:13 pm

My nieces would love these. They tend to go for bright colours and little shopping sets lately. Thank you for sharing.

17. October 4, 2019 / 3:48 pm

Oh these look like really awesome toys. I have some Christmas shopping to do, adding these to the list!

18. October 5, 2019 / 4:28 am

What great toys – my 7 year old loves anything like this with baskets etc!
    Checked out your you tube channel and subscribed. Looking forward to watching with my girly. Your girls are adorable

19. October 6, 2019 / 3:10 pm

It’s very interesting to know the 71% of parents are happy about kids starting preschool. I wonder how was the survey done to find this number. I feel that usually parents don’t open up like that in public.