Refreshing My Winter Wardrobe with #ACEWinterRefresh Challenge

75625246 409366563076159 3656321662132944896 n - Refreshing My Winter Wardrobe with #ACEWinterRefresh Challenge

Feels like it was only yesterday that we had 32+ degrees in London. I can not believe winter is just around the corner and the fact that I love summer with the sea and sun, does not mean I am not excited for winter. Every season has its own beauty and for me my favourite is Autumn for so many reasons. Autumn also gives us a chance to slowly transition ourselves and our wardrobes for the winter season.

I’ve written this blog post to remind myself that winter is a gorgeous season and not just four months of the year to ‘get through’. I love the start of winter. I love the cosiness of it and the build up to Christmas. It is important to get our clothes ready for the festive season.

Recently, Britmums challenged us bloggers to take part in the #ACEWinterRefresh Challenge by Ace for Colours powder and I could not wait to participate as I love taking care of our wardrobe.

Over the last couple of weeks ACE has really made my life easier with the never-ending school laundry piles. ACE gently removes stains from EVERYTHING! I usually add two tablespoons of it in the washing machine dispenser, whilst the water flows at the start of the wash. If I have something to hand-wash, I mix 4 tablespoons (about 70mg) of product to 4L of warm water and leave it for about 6hours for white fabrics for maximum effect. The active oxygen soaks into the fabrics removing even very tough stains such as wine, tea, coffee or fruit stains at just 30 degrees, this way I can also save the power and time of washing. It has been so helpful as I do laundry quite often for school clothes or filming clothes for the kids videos or just everyday clothes for all of us in the family. ACE keeps garments bright, robust and clean meaning clothes last for longer.

73183689 3161937980545744 7182606021079072768 n - Refreshing My Winter Wardrobe with #ACEWinterRefresh Challenge

I hate the feeling when you buy something really colourful for kids and after first wash its colours are just gone. Nothing feels more frustrating than that. ACE for Colours Powder helps to keep colours bright and fresh with even with multiple washes. You can trust ACE to help clothes looking fresher for longer.

Unlike any other stain removers, Ace for Colours Powder comes in a fully recyclable Tetra pak cartoon which also has a little opener on the side and is a mess free. The smell of the clothes is amazing too with ACE after being packed away for months in suitcases.

pexels photo 2083324 - Refreshing My Winter Wardrobe with #ACEWinterRefresh Challenge

So do not forget to pick up the ACE product range including ACE for Colours powder and get help for all kinds of stains at http://www.acecleanuk.co.uk/ and pick up the range at your nearest Morrison’s store or buy online on Amazon.

I just love the feeling of freshness ACE has given to our winter wardrobe.

You really do not have to feel dull and dark about the winter, you can get that ta-dah moment with your wardrobe and feel good about yourself.

Hopefully you’re feeling a bit more excited about winter, and please, do not forget the ACE for colours to help you get through 🙂

I’d love to hear about your washing tips for winter.

Chat soon,

K

This post is an entry for the BritMums #ACEWinterRefresh Challenge, sponsored by ACE for Colours Powder.

1. October 31, 2019 / 11:51 am

Oooh, I’ve never tried this but it sounds awesome, will have to check it out! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

• Kristine
      Author
      October 31, 2019 / 12:15 pm

Thanks dear, I am sure you will love it.

2. October 31, 2019 / 11:55 am

I love Ace products. I never saw this new product, but I will definitely track it down and try it out!

• Kristine
      Author
      October 31, 2019 / 12:16 pm

Thanks Cris, I am sure you will love this new ACE for colours powders as much as I do 🙂

3. October 31, 2019 / 12:20 pm

I love the idea that a refresh of winter wardrobe corresponds with a refresh of attitude about winter!

4. October 31, 2019 / 12:35 pm

This sounds great. I haven’t tried it before, so I’m curious. I want to keep my colors bright!

5. October 31, 2019 / 1:33 pm

OMG!!! I have such trouble with colors. I travel all the time and my colors fade so easily (travel is horrid for clothing). I think I’m going to pick some of this up and bring some with me when I travel. Is ACE very expensive? What’s the cost of a box normally?

6. October 31, 2019 / 1:55 pm

Autumn is my favorite too, but summer is the hard one for me to get through!
    I don’t think we have ACE in America but it sounds awesome! Something we have that sounds similar is OxyClean. Thank you for the awesome tips!

7. October 31, 2019 / 4:33 pm

I swear by Ace products (Or Daz, depending). Since beginning to use specific colour catching powder I’ve managed to save my partner’s blue work shirts from fading and bleeding!

8. October 31, 2019 / 7:07 pm

I have messy boys so this product would be for me. I like how it is tough on stains.

9. October 31, 2019 / 10:49 pm

i’ve never heard of Ace for colors but it seems highly recommended. I will check it out for sure.

10. October 31, 2019 / 11:11 pm

Its my first time hearing this, i hope i can find it in our local market to try.

11. November 1, 2019 / 1:14 pm

This product is what I am looking for. I never heard this before. But it’s look like its so effective on stain. I’m gonna try this one on my laundry. Thanks!

12. November 1, 2019 / 2:11 pm

I need to get out and refresh out winter gear! It was only 30 degrees yesterday!

13. November 1, 2019 / 2:39 pm

I’m obsessed with clothes and I was just looking for a good washing powder. I’m going to try this one out soon! 🙂

14. Lisa at Following the Rivera
    November 1, 2019 / 5:37 pm

Winter wardrobes definitely need refreshing. Ace sounds like a great product.

15. November 2, 2019 / 1:19 am

I am not familiar with ACE, but it sounds like a great product. It is nice to know what household products are the best!

16. Sudipta
    November 2, 2019 / 8:14 am

Ace for colors looks like a useful product. Will check if it is available in Mumbai.

17. November 3, 2019 / 12:13 am

Here’s to bright colours perfect to brighten up dreary days weather wise. Commenting for myself and on behalf of BritMums and thanking you for taking part

18. November 3, 2019 / 7:34 am

I’m definitely going to pick this up. I hate washing my clothes only to have them look dull and lifeless.

19. Jen Walker
    November 3, 2019 / 10:10 pm

I’m going to have to check this out! We relocated to an area with hard water, so our clothes are taking a beating. I wonder if this will help with the colour, at least some!

20. November 3, 2019 / 11:29 pm

I’ve never actually used their products, but it looks like they make good stuff! Thanks for putting this post together!

21. November 4, 2019 / 6:23 am

We dont have this brand where I live but it does sound promising and choosing the right detergent is difficult. I am happy you got just the right match for your needs.